As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you looking for the Best Idprt Printers? Congratulations! You have landed in the right place. Because we try to cover almost every human need. Here we have our well-researched and reviewed article on top 10 Best Idprt Printers.
Take your time and read our content. You will find a table listing the top 10 products among all the variants of your desired one. A buying guide is also available to check the facts. So be sure to choose the best one, though we believe any one of them will fulfill your needs.
Comparison Chart: Best Idprt Printers in 2022
Last update on 2022-08-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Idprt Printers Reviews in 2022
- [Auto Label Detection] - With the intelligent label recognition module, the thermal printer can detect labels automatically and print precisely. No need to worry about typing wrong starting position or missing print content. (SP310 is not for 4×6 label)
- [Support Label Up to 3.35'' Wide] - The address label printer supports label 1''(25mm)-3.35''(85mm) in width. It works with thermal UPC barcode/address labels from any brand on the market. (SP310 is not for shipping label)
- [Download Label Designer to Customize Label] - With the free Label Designer software for Windows, you can easily create any label you need to print. The Label Designer software supports editing imported labels and designing new labels.
- [Excellent Printing Performance] - With a resolution of 203DPI and a high printing speed of 100pcs 2×3 labels per min (102mm/s, 50% faster than common label printers), the desktop thermal label printer would be your great helper in life and work.
- [Compatible with Windows, Mac & Linux] - The thermal label printer works with Windows, Mac and Linux Systems. You just need to connect the printer to your PC with the USB cord included in the package. Please download the driver on iDPRT official website before start printing. (The printer is not compatible with the beta version of Windows 11, but is compatible with the official version of Windows 11.)
- 【Great Print Effect】This thermal labels is made of high quality material, it can ensure high-resolution and make the print effect clearer. It's portable for barcode and words. And the label's surface are smoother than other printer labels, it'll let the print speed faster. When you use it, you don't need to worry about paper jam.
- 【Excellent Design Detail】iDPRT shipping labels are using advanced manufacturing technology for production. When printing, the address labels can be automatic loopback, which is more convenient for users. It can be use without label holder that can make it more portable. And the product details make it easier to use, each blank label has a perforated line.
- 【Premium Adhesive & Protection】The sticker labels have premium adhesive and protection. It have strong adhesive so that it can be use in packing. It can effectively prevent the damage of oil, alcohol and friction to the mailing labels. It will protect the content of the label stickers, and make the label paper suitable for a variety of environments.
- 【Widely Usage】The 4x6 shipping label are compatible with iDPRT, ROLLO, DYMO, ect. It's suitable for many type of direct thermal printers in the market. It's great packing labels for officing, logistic and retailing. So the labels stickers are great suitable for shipping, mailing, and many other purposes.
- 【BPA FREE】It's made of green and enviromental material.It does not contain the BPA which is a harmful materials like other thermal labels. We can guarantee that the labels are safe and non-toxic. So you can buy the printer labels and use them without any worry.
- Suitable for Small Business - This thermal label printer can meet needs on various e-commerce and transportation platforms, including eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Esty, UPS, USPS, etc. With this desktop label printer, you can finish your label printing at home without ink or ribbon. It has simplified the process of printing labels, and it can be a useful assistant to help you save time and money.
- One-click Setup on Multi-systems - SP410 thermal shipping label printer is compatible with Windows (7 & newer/2000/XP/Vista), Mac OS, and Linux. This 4×6 label printer is easy to connect and print in several steps. Please download the driver from the official website or CD before printing. With the Free iDPRT Label Designer Software provided, you can easily create custom labels for printing. (Not Bluetooth)
- 4.25” Print Width for Thermal Labels - The commercial label printer supports print widths of 2” to 4.25” (50mm-108mm). It can print various types of labels through the thermal labels of any brand. This shipping printer supports fan-fold labels and roll labels, you can print 70+ standard size labels with it. Not just for shipping labels, but also for DIY labels, FBA labels, address labels, reminder tags, etc.
- High Performance on Speed & Print Quality - Supported by 5.9 IPS (150mm/s) high-speed printing technology, this label printer for shipping packages can print 72 sheets of 4x6 labels per minute, improving your working efficiency considerably. With its high-printing speed, it also provides 203 DPI high-resolution for users, so you don’t have to worry about blurry or pixelated printing.
- Advanced Auto Label Detection & Portable Design - The label printer can automatically adjust the label position with its intelligent paper return function, confirming that each label is printed correctly. The label maker is so portable that you can lift it with one hand and put it on your desk without taking up too much space. Due to its excellent design and workmanship, our printer has been highly recommended by 30+ professional media.
- [Bluetooth Wireless Printing] - SP320 Pro Bluetooth thermal label printer can print wirelessly through smart phones (including iPhone and Android). With a stable Bluetooth connection, you can print address labels, UPC codes, bar code labels, and DIY labels at home or in the office. You can also connect the computer to use this label printer through USB. Note that the MAC cannot be connected through Bluetooth, but only through USB.
- [Free DIY Label Editing Software & APP] - Using the free label editing tool HiLabel app of IOS and Android and the Label Designer software of windows, SP320 Pro Bluetooth wireless label printer provides label templates for small businesses to customize labels. It can meet all kinds of printing needs, whether for personal, household or commercial purposes. Label designers can download from the official website of iDPRT.
- [Ultra Fast Printing Speed & 203 DPI Resolution] -SP320 Pro Bluetooth label printer can print 140 sheets 2"× 3" labels per minute (7IPS or 180mm/s,, nearly 100% faster than ordinary label printers). Due to the high-resolution support of 203 DPI, SP320 Pro Bluetooth wireless thermal label printer is an ideal choice for home, office, store, market, warehouse and other scenarios.
- [The Maximum Print Width is 3.15"] - Applicable to any thermal direct label with a width from 0.98 inches to 3.15 inches (25mm-80mm), which meets various printing scenarios, including homes, stores and offices. SP320 Pro is compatible with labels of any brand on the market.
- [Easy Connection] - For wireless Bluetooth connection, please connect the thermal printer to your phone through the "HiLabe" application, and then you can create a new label and customize the correct size and pattern! To connect the computer, use the USB cable in the software package to connect the printer to the computer. Note (the printer is incompatible with the development, beta and preview versions of windows 11, but it is compatible with the official version of windows 11.)
- Bluetooth Wireless Printing - SP320 Bluetooth thermal label printer can do wireless printing via smartphones, including iPhone & Android. With the steady Bluetooth connection, it can be used for printing address labels, UPC codes, barcode labels, DIY labels at home or office. You can also connect the computer to use this label printer through USB. Note that the MAC cannot be connected through Bluetooth, but only through USB.
- Free DIY Label Editing Software&APP - With Free label editing tool HiLabel APP for iOS and Android, and Label Designer software for Windows, SP320 label printer for small business offers label templates for customizing labels. It can meet a variety of printing needs, whether for personal household or commercial usage. Label Designer could be downloaded from iDPRT official website. (SP320 is not for 4”×6“ shipping labels)
- Ultrafast Printing Speed & 203DPI Resolution - SP320 Bluetooth label printer can print 140pcs 2×3" labels per minute (7IPS or 180mm/s, nearly 100% faster than common label printer). Supported by the high resolution of 203DPI, the thermal printer is an ideal choice for multiple scenarios including home, office, shop, market, warehouse, etc.
- Max Printing Width 3.15" - Available for any thermal direct label with width from 0.98" to 3.15" (25mm-80mm), meeting various printing scenarios including home, store and office. SP320 is compatible with labels from any brand on the market.
- Easy Connection - For Wireless Bluetooth Connection, please connect the thermal printer to your phone via the"HiLabel" APP, then you would be able to create a new label, customizing the correct size and pattern! For PC connection, please connect the printer to your PC with the USB cord included in the package. Attention (The printer is not compatible with the Dev, Beta Release, Preview version of Windows 11, but is compatible with the official version of Windows 11.)
- Specifications - Label Size: 1-9/50"x3-27/50" (30mm×90mm). Including 300 thermal labels per roll, total 2 rolls - 600 pcs.
- Great Compatibility - iDPRT address thermal labels are suitable for most thermal label printers, including iDPRT, Rollo, DYMO, Brother and Zebra.
- Wide Application - The small thermal label can be perfectly used for FBA product labels and as return address labels. It’s also great for barcodes, UPC, envelopes, mail, letters, parcels, and packaging. (Not suitable for shipping labels)
- Premium Adhesive - iDPRT thermal labels have a strong adhesive. You don’t have to worry about whether the address label will peel off during use, or whether the content won’t be recognized after shipping, helping you work efficiently.
- Eco-friendly - Thanks to its direct thermal printing process, it doesn’t require ink toner or ribbons during use, meaning it’s more eco-friendly, and it will help you to save costs.
- Support Multiple Systems - suitable for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems, iDPRT SP420 thermal shipping label printer is compatible with all major shipping and e-commerce platforms such as UPS, USPS, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify, etc. It's convenient to download the driver from the official website and set the parameters of the label maker according to the user guides. (Not Bluetooth & Not Compatible with Chromebook)
- Support 0.79" - 4.85" Label Width - iDPRT SP420 thermal printer supports labels with width from 0.79" to 4.85" (20mm-118mm), meeting various printing needs including a shipping label, barcode label, and product label printing. With 5.9inches/s (150mm/s) high printing speed and high-resolution technology, the label printer supports efficient and correct works, saving time and money.
- Space-saving Design - transparent top cover that will easily check the label consumption and the thermal label printer provides a paper capacity inside which supports both the roll and fan-fold thermal labels. In this case, iDPRT SP420 shipping label printer could be used more flexibly and conveniently without a label holder, saving a lot of office space. The labels inside can stay clean without having dust or damage making sure that labels are in good condition when not in use.
- High- Speed Printing - as a 5.9inches/s (150mm/s) high-speed shipping label printer with up to 6IPS, iDPRT SP420 shipping label printer could print 72 labels per minute. With the high resolution, every detail of the labels printed by this thermal label printer could be scanned and read efficiently and effectively. Thus, iDPRT SP420 could be considered as a thermal label printer for shipping packages, ideal for multiple areas including retailing, inventory, warehousing, transportation, etc.
- High Product Quality - iDPRT label maker adopts TPH coating on the outside to keep strong abrasion resistance and destructive resistance. This helps protect the thermal label printer and extend its life. SP420 thermal shipping label printer comes with USB disk, CD with driver, and a guide book. Also, the driver could be downloaded online via the official website. With the Free Bartender Label Editing Software provided, you can also easily create any labels you want to print.
- 【No Ink Photo Printing Tech】iDPRT photo printer applies Zink 2 x 3" sticky back paper, consisting of embedded dye crystals that provide colorful and clear prints with moisture, stain and tear protection.
- 【Editing Suite for DIY Photos】Download "Heyphoto" on Apple Store or Google Play to edit and print your photos! This APP has 8 filters, interesting borders, cropping and rotating functions to DIY your photos. Stick the prints for decorating a fridge, laptop, locker, scrapbook, notebook & more.
- 【Augmented Reality Feature】iDPRT AR picture printer can restore a printed photo into a special video clip. Send a photo to others and use ''HeyPhoto'' to recreate the beautiful moment by scanning the printed photo. iDPRT portable photo printer is a great gift for your friend and family.
- 【Compatible with iOS/Android Devices】iDPRT portable photo printer works with your iPhone, iPad, and Android Smartphones. You can print anytime or anywhere and turn electronically stored images into physical photos to share or collect in your album.
- 【Pocket-size Portable Photo Printer】The palm-sized 2X3'' photo printer only weighs 0.35 pounds, which is compact enough for you to carry in a backpack, purse, or pocket. Convenient use in your daily life to make more memories for people you care about.
- Colorful Labels Specifications - 2.28” × 1.18” (58mm × 30mm) multi-purpose thermal labels. Every individual packing included 1000pcs thermal labels per roll.
- Suitable for Multi-Purpose - iDPRT address thermal labels included 3 types of colors - white, pink, and blue. It can be used for multiple types of labels, like DIY labels, UPC labels, FBA labels, item tags, etc. Your sign and identification will be more obvious via using colorful labels.
- Work with Most Label Printers - this thermal label can be perfectly compatible with iDPRT, Rollo, Zebra, and more label printers. You can choose a small label maker or shipping label printer for it just the print width can be adjusted to 2.28”.
- Ultra-protective for Printed Content - with premium material and protective coating, iDPRT thermal stickers can be waterproof, oil-proof, and scratchproof. The content won’t be faded or discolored after printing.
- Eco-friendly with Inkless Print - because of the thermal printing technology, you won’t need to buy any ink or toner during use. Just place the labels into the label printer and start printing, the content will appear. It’s more eco-friendly and cost-saving.
- Super Compatibility: iDPRT small thermal label printer has strong compatibility which is ideal for Warehouse Labels, Shipping Labels, Food Nutrition Labels, Amazon FBA Labels, etc. Besides, iDPRT shipping label printer is compatible with major transportation and sales platforms such as USPS, Shopify, UPS, Etsy, eBay, Amazon, Poshmark, ShipStation, Shippo, Ordoro, etc.
- Easy to Install: This desktop label printer can compatible with Windows 2000/XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Mac, and Linux systems. Before using the shipping printer to print labels, please download the driver on iDPRT official website and follow the prompts to set the relevant parameters of the printed label. With stable manufacturing, our commercial label printer is durable and could be used for a long time.
- Business Helper: iDPRT thermal printer doesn't require toner or ink, which is more convenient and environmentally friendly. The thermal label printer offers reliable printing quality in 203 DPI for black & white texts and images. The maximum true printing speed of this shipping label maker is 150mm/s, and this USPS label printer can print 72 labels per minute. The shipping label maker helps you run the business effectively. It's suitable for offices, companies, and logistics.
- Smart Printing Head: iDPRT thermal label printer's printing head is with an automatic detection function, which can adjust the label automatically, and make the printing more precise and smoother. This 4x6 shipping label printer supports label widths ranging from 2" to 4.65"(50mm-118mm), ideal for multiple areas including the garment industry and express logistics.
- What's in the Package: Everything you need to kick-off is in the package - iDPRT thermal label machine, 10 sheets of 4"x6" labels, a charging cable, a USB cord, and a User Guide. Refer to the iDPRT shipping printer guidance to start printing within minutes.
Last update on 2022-08-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API